Website Development | We Create Unique and Affordable Websites.

We create

Basic CMS Enabled Web Designing

1. 8 page website: Home Page, Services/Products, About Us, Contact Us, Other Pages.
2. Choose from our standard templates or ask a new design.
3. Any change or addition in pages or content is chargeable.
4. he pages will be cms enabled. User will be able to change all the content, including banner/ main images on the site.
5. One time payment of INR 10,800/-. Payable 100% advance at the time of finalization of prototype /psd/jpg mock-up.

Custom CMS Enabled Web Designing

1. 16 page website: Home Page, Services/Products, About Us, Contact Us, Other Pages.
2. Choose from our standard templates or ask a new design.
3. Any change or addition in pages or content is chargeable.
4. he pages will be cms enabled. User will be able to change all the content, including banner/ main images on the site.
5. One time payment of INR 19,800/-. Payable 80% advance at the time of finalization of prototype /psd/jpg mock-up. Remaining 20% at the time of final delivery.

Quick Links
Contact us for custom web application development!
info@InfocorpSolutions.net